Always Some Niggas Said that I look like Diamond platnumz, Womba Egide Moses with tellemnews

WHO is Moses. Singer, an artist from Rwanda but nowadys live on Moçambique

Moses




.






Womba Egide Moses,  was born 10th January 2000 in Kigalii city..Rwanda and grew up in Uganda where he was done his primary school and he end up his secondary school in Swazland ( esuatini)

This guy also known as Mr.Dictionary, or Viillage BOy) for that he os a famous in music about 20songs

3.Soccer player and business man
 One message for funs is that:
He Just wanna tell his fans that the Mr Dictionary your best translater is cooking some good stuffs for you guys

Mr Dictionary is he Diamond your family member?














Diamond Platnumz is one of my favorite artist and I just like the way he does his Bongo Flava music,,,ok because some people always tell me that we alike they think we related or family members ..but others is my Gee and also take him as a cousin

Socio network:

8.mr-dictionaryofficial on Instagram

9.My dream about music is that I just wanna be a star in music because I really love music..and music is my life.

Comments

Post a Comment